Achieve more career growth in Software Testing
I’m a Software engineer, with over 15 years of experience in the software industry and a great passion for everything related to software development on a variety of projects. I am always looking to enhance my skills and implement the best (soft and technical) practices, and involve the whole team in the Quality of our products/services through the approach “Agile Testing for the Whole Team”.
I’ve been a Software Engineer in Test for the last 6 years, skilled in creating test plans and strategies, analyzing user requirements and technical specifications as well as designing, coding, and executing tests (manual and automated), and leading teams. I bring a wealth of experience, a commitment to excellence, and a deep understanding of Agile methodologies to ensure the highest quality standards are met throughout the development process.
By collaborating closely with product teams and developers, I consistently deliver exceptional software solutions and I can help you to thrive:
- Creating your own path towards becoming more successful (continuous career development).
- Enhance your skills and implement cutting-edge practices.
- Seeking the right job opportunities.
- Become employable (portfolio, linkedIn, interview preparation).
- Providing much more value to your teams and projects.
- Get the highest financial rewards for your skills and knowledge.
“I met Maria after my transition from being a Sr PM to a full time QA, her experience and knowledge accelerated my learning exponentially and organically. She is a born leader with enough pedagogy to make herself understood even in the most complex processes.
She is not satisfied with just teaching, she follows up and makes sure that you succeed in your learning and successfully apply what you have learned in your own projects.
Knowing her is admiring her and wanting to stay connected.”
“Last year I was involved in the mentorship program ruled by Maria, she helped me to grow/enhance my GitHub profile and, creating my first independent automation framework to, then, be able to create one on my own.
Also, she has been there to listen to me, which has helped me to correct my mistakes on my own and encourage me to continue growing/improving on my own.
And, last but not least, to be prepared to start a real automation project in my most recent job.”
“Maria’s guidance helped me to visualize the status of my professional career, look at the point where I was standing, what I had overcome and what I still need to achieve to improve my skills. Something that really made the difference was when she advised me to make a SWOT matrix that would allow me to visualize more clearly the strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats.
I did not dare to ask for a salary increase, because until then I had not noticed the number of tasks and how valuable it was for my company, when I made that list and was able to clearly visualize all my tasks accomplished with excellence every day, I took the courage to ask for the raise you so deserved. I got a 15% raise which was really good for me.
Likewise, we were talking about the direction that I would give my professional life, to establish a plan and build it. Today I am improving my English and I am clear about the steps to follow to develop the professional background that I desire.”
This mentorship is for you if you:
- Want to start a career in software testing.
- Want to skyrocket your career (you are a tester -manual or automation-).
- Want to get better jobs and better compensation for your skills.
- Want to become a valuable team member providing even more value to your teams and projects.
- Want to collaborate closely with product teams and developers, and consistently deliver exceptional software solutions.